Chapter 21 - Yukiya and Michika (Yukiya) I, Yukiya Kano, had a childhood friend who was two years younger. She was a cheerful girl with a cute smile, and our families were close since her house was nearby. Michika had been saying this since we were little. “I will be Yuki-kun’s wife!” And I would smile and reply to her. “Okay, I will make Michika happy.” Michika, an adorable girl who always smiled. She was always following me around with her cute steps, that I often got teased by my friends and the adults. “I love Yuki-kun!” No matter what everyone said, she always said that with her smile that looked like a little flower. I loved Michika, too. People said that Michika was plain, but to me, she was prettier than princesses in fairy tales. I truly loved her. I wanted to cherish her. Every time I saw Michika, my heart was filled with those feelings. When I was in the first year of high school and Michika was in the second year of middle school, her parents died in an accident. Mich...
Comments
Post a Comment