Villainess and Demon Knight 1 - 10

 

Chapter 1

I wanted to cry…

I got reincarnated in an otome game.

It had been a while since my engagement was broken and I was secluded from my family.

But, I had only recalled my memories the night before the graduation party. What more could I do?

As the Prince’s fiancée, I did show my displeasure towards the heroine, forming the largest faction in the school to shun the heroine, and never once inviting her to tea parties.

There was no way I wouldn’t do anything when she was the one who crossed the line, laying her hands on a man who was engaged in the school ground, a counterpart of high society. If I let her go, it would damage my reputation instead.

The Second Prince, my now ex-fiancé who fell for the heroine, had despised me from halfway through the storyline. Thus, I thought he would condemn me at the graduation party as the story originally went.

When worse comes to worst, I would be sent to a monastery. I was hoping for nothing worse than that.

In fact, even when the Prince wished to condemn me, the furthest he could do to a Marquis daughter like me was to annul our engagement, as I only did a small misdeed according to the high society. But even then, I would still be considered unvirtuous, causing it to impact my future and marriage prospects.

In addition, I was a former Princess Consort candidate. It was not easy to find my replacement, so His Highness the Second Prince, who loved his ‘nightly activity,’ tried to make me his mistress in secret as my family was losing face already.

What a jerk.

Sure, I had a nice figure in contrast to the heroine who was looking like a kid. Even so, taking his ex-fiancée as a mistress, whom he himself already cast off… was he stupid? Did he want to have a harem that badly?

However, the heroine who saw through the Prince’s disturbing thoughts cried wolf to her followers and had them send me to a brothel. Since the Prince and my father the Marquis hadn’t found out about it, she must have asked that guy from the Chancellor household who dealt with shady business a fair lot.

With that, I was forced to change my job. From a nun to a harlot.

Wasn’t the heroine just too evil?

No matter how much of a villainess I was, she could still treat me better than that.

This was just too much!

And in front of me stood my first customer as a harlot. My very first customer.

He had navy-blue hair in the shade of dawn and golden eyes just like honey. He was such a beautiful woma… ah I meant, a man, with his gentle smile. He elegantly dressed in a charcoal gray suit with a high collar.

In his hand was a first-rate sword that was too strange to be brought inside a brothel.

Was I smiling properly right now?

Why was it that my very first customer was a hidden character that was set to have no mercy for the heroine’s enemies!?

The second son of the Duke of Harpst, Lucas Harpst, the Vice Commander of the Royal Guards.

As expected of a hidden character, he was an elite with multiple cheat aspects.

Her mother was the sister of the King. He possessed the right to inherit the throne, but since he was only the second son, he decided to become a knight and joined the Chivalric Order when he was still attending school at 15 years old.

He quickly passed the normal entrance exam [1] at an unbelievably early age, and from there on, he quickly made several achievements. At the age of 18, he joined the Royal Knights, an elite group in charge of protecting the Royal Family.

I heard from the excited ladies at the tea party that he was a genius who managed to pile on achievements despite being in the Chivalric Order, which was known to have a merit-based system and had risen to Vice Commander within a year of joining the order.

I didn’t have memories of my previous life at that time, but I had been guarded by him as the Second Prince’s fiancée. I remembered feeling respect for him for his gentle smile and calm demeanor.

But I could see it now.

Lucas was always putting on a smile, yet his eyes shown otherwise. He was just hiding his cold gaze by squinting them into a smile.

During the graduation party, he was waiting behind the Second Prince and the heroine with a troubled look on his face. However, the way he looked at me was so sinister just like an assassin. My legs were shaking inside my dress due to his piercing stare, his pupils dilated, devoid of lights. If I looked back at him, I would have probably fainted. Thanks to that, His Highness was in delight, thinking I was afraid of him.

Anyway, it was really, really scary.

Just who in their right mind decided to add such a demon to the game?!

Lucas was the designed character to act as the ‘sign’ throughout the game. It was an otome game, so it focused more on capturing the characters as our date.

He played the role of showing ‘signs’ for all five targets. It was obvious that they tried to make the development of the game easier.

When the heroine identified the character to be captured and made some progress, Lucas would appear.

The heroine was a Count’s daughter, which was unusual for an otome game. Since her title was pretty high, he and the heroine were childhood friends. They used to play together when they were younger. Although they didn’t have romantic feelings for each other, he acted like a stalker, protecting the heroine just like she was his sister.

But, wasn’t that the role of the capture targets? I couldn’t help but think so as he showed up too often in the game.

He was as good-looking and smart as the capture targets. And he was unbeatable if you let him have a sword in his hand. So, why was he not one of the capture targets? He was a hidden character, though…

Anyway, it was supposed to be a mystery plot about the invincible older brother of the heroine. He became a good spice for the capture targets who began to develop feelings for the heroine.

Only if you proceeded normally.

So, why was this perfect superhuman was called a demon?

It was because of his unmerciful treatment of the heroine’s enemies.

She was once almost kidnapped when she was young and was rescued by Lucas Harpst.

He, who was a genius since he was young, left the three kidnappers half-dead with only a stick that had fallen out to the ground. He cut the tendons in their hands and feet and shattered their bones to make sure they could never kidnap anyone ever again…

The son of a certain Marquis, who used vulgar language to the heroine and touched her at the evening ball, was found naked and tied up in the lounge after the ball. He had cigars down his throat and his fingers were dislocated. He was so terrified and crippled that the offender was never found. The only rumor was that he had unusual reactions to the Chivalric Order’s uniform.

So far, it had only been self-defense. And the culprit was still unknown.

The problem was when a typical otome game event occurred.

The fiancée of one of the heroine’s followers, a Marquis’s daughter, purposely spilled red wine on the heroine out of jealousy. She and her cronies laughed at her, who was in tears as the red wine ruined her dress. Coincidentally, there was no one by her side at the time, thus she was reproached until before getting rescued by the capture targets.

One day, on their way to the store, the girls were attacked by street thugs and were almost dragged to the backstreets when they were saved by Lucas, who happened to pass by.

He sliced off one of the thug’s head and it fell near the feet of the girls who were already on their knees as fresh blood splattered out onto their face.

He grabbed the thug’s body, which was almost tumbled over, and with his usual gentle smile, he held out his bloody hand to the trembling girls.

The girls were so shocked and horrified by that assault that they were never seen in high society again.

It was terrifying.

Terrifying and just awful.

It wasn’t just a mere tale that gave you goosebumps, it was real. I wasn’t sure why such a dangerous person was being let off the leash. Oh, right. It was because there wasn’t any evidence and he was a holder to the right of the throne.

He was a demon. Definitely a demon.

Moreover, I noticed something.

The red wine incident was exactly what I, the villainess, was supposed to incite!

But I didn’t attend the evening ball as I had a cold that day. Besides, I didn’t like to behave in such an undignified manner. Things like pouring wine purposely would only give me a bad reputation. I was a Princess Consort candidate, so I would never do anything unbecoming in a social setting.

I was so glad I didn’t do it.

Oh no, all the emotions got to me right now. A lot of trivial things were running through my mind. Was I still in a daydream?

I heard that this brothel was famous for serving the aristocracy, but they didn’t accept first-time visitors without an invitation letter. I didn’t even consider that the Knight of the Blue Rose, Lucas Harpst, was a regular. He was popular enough that he gained two strange nicknames. There was no need for him to visit such places.

I also heard that a bunch of ladies and widows were lining up, waiting to be held by him. Although I didn’t know if that was true.

I still couldn’t get my head around it. No matter how much Lucas cared about the heroine, I shouldn’t have anything to do with it. I hadn’t even done anything much to deserve retaliation, but Lucas was right here in front of me. Just why? Uh… wait… he just said something disturbing.

“Good day, the Son of Duke Harpst, Lucas-sama. I was wondering how I could help you since you came all this way… Huh? What did you just say? Did I mishear you?”

“No? I bought you, Cecilia, for one night.”

He smiled. And that was still exactly what I heard.

The fact that he had to break it up word for word was terrible. But… I had always admired him since he was one of the most beautiful men in the Kingdom. So when he smiled at me, I felt that my cheeks were flushed red.

He really did have a beautiful face, didn’t he? I was a former daughter of a Marquis. I had been told that I was beautiful, but I didn’t think I could compete with him. Just imagine what that meant for a woman.

Oh but, wait… wait, wait, wait! Did he say he just bought me?! And it was for one night! Did he really say one night?

“Lucas-sama? This brothel is using the hourly system, there is no such thing as a nightly rate.”

He knew nothing about common sense…  so I hoped he would just go home. I pointed my shaky hand towards the door.

I was trembling, shaking from the fear.

As a former Marquis’ daughter, I managed to keep a smile on my face, but it was certainly crooked.

But I couldn’t help it! I was about to burst into tears at the thought of him getting revenge!

It did not matter how many harlots he paid, if a man who had a good physique and endurance had his way with the girls for hours and hours, it would be not good for the business.

Of course, in this brothel, there was a three-hour time limit on a one-on-one session between customers and prostitutes. The brothel banned customers who behaved too roughly. Also, it was one of the most exclusive brothels for aristocrats in the capital. Even though I was a harlot, my original status was high, so they decided that I was perfect for noblemen. That was how I ended up in this brothel. I got thrown to a good place. Although, I would never thank them for this.

That was why there was no way I could get permission to spend a night with a knight who was even more physically demanding.

There was no way. There wasn’t, right? Tell me there wasn’t!

“Yes, I know. I negotiated on it and paid for one night.”

What? You could negotiate? That shouldn’t be allowed, right? The rules didn’t have any meaning anymore, then?

“The title I have, and the power of my house. I have never used it before, but in this case, I have no choice, so I didn’t hesitate to use it.”

“I’ll be in your care for one night.”

Lucas said as he was closing our distance and grabbed my chin. He was smiling, squinting his ominously glinted golden eyes.

Wasn’t that power abuse? Why did he use his title as the heir to the throne and the power of the Duke to buy a harlot?!

T/N

[1] Without the influence of his family and power

Chapter 2

Since he paid for me already, of course, I had to do my job.

No one would come and help me no matter how much I would cry since he was the son of the Duke. He probably didn’t come here alone either, having his attendants waiting behind the door.

You see, it was one of those scenarios where I tried to escape but couldn’t open the door anyway.

In that case, I just had to face it and do my job. As a former candidate for Princess Consort, I should do my best!

This was a high-class brothel, so when it came to work, we should ask “Would you like to have a meal first? Or a bath? Or would you like to have… me?” but…

He didn’t seem to have dropped by after work, so he might already have a meal and a bath.

Although I hated to admit it, paying me overnight meant that he would be here until the morning. It was 7:00 p.m now, and the store closed at 7:00 a.m

Wasn’t that half a day?

I was raised like a lady as a Marquis’ daughter and treated so highly as a potential Princess Consort. So wouldn’t I, a young lady who was so frail with almost no muscle, die from spending the whole night with him? In other words… death during sex… wasn’t that too disgraceful?! Even when I got my engagement annulled and fell to be a harlot, that would be way far too disgraceful!

I didn’t want to die from having sex!

I had to waste his time.

"Would you like to have a meal? I can prepare a light meal if necessary…”

Even a light meal was okay, I hoped he’d have it. He could also order a drink if he’d like and get wasted, that would be even better.

“How kind of you, but I already had a meal at home. We only have one night, so I want to make the most of it.”

He smiled.

He smiled so beautifully,  caressing my cheek with his calloused hand from handling the sword.

I was sure every single lady would look at him with affection and blushed cheeks at this moment. But compared to that, I must be looking pale and blank. The only thing that seemed to be the same was my hands which I put together in front of my chest like I was praying… although they were shaking.

“We only have one night.”

What did he mean by ‘only one night’? In my previous life, it was impossible for me to stay up all night. Was it a common practice in this world? Was it normal in every house? Or was it just because brothels were a business and they had a time limit? [1]

I wonder who I could ask these questions to.

“So, he will be your first time huh…”

The mistress of the brothel, the one who called me in for my first job, sighed as she looked at me with a look of pity. I wished she would just come here and help…

“Cecilia… hmm, can I call you Cecilia?”

"Y-yes.”

I returned to my consciousness as his breath hit my ears. Ah, I wish I could have stayed in my daydream.

His low, deep voice traveled to my ears and shook me. A numbness that I had never felt before passed over my spine, making my shoulders tremble.

“Call me what you like,” When I muttered that in a barely audible voice, Lucas lightly chuckled in my ear.

“Cecilia, it’ll be fine. Relax, okay? I’ll be gentle. I won’t be too rough until you get used to it.”

That didn’t make me relaxed at all! What would happen once I got used to it? Wouldn’t things go to a dangerous path once I did?

As if hearing the cries in my heart, Lucas smiled brightly and said, “Except for the first time, I won’t do anything that might hurt you.”

I heard the first time hurt. I wasn’t sure at first but now I was certain. It was even more frightening coming from such a male. Shouldn’t he say “I know it’s your first time, but I won’t let it be painful for you”?

“So the first time does hurt…”

I unconsciously muttered that as confirmation. I shouldn’t have done that.

“Yeah, I heard it’s generally painful. Well, there’s a medicine to prevent the pain.”

He said, smiling as he gently grabbed my shoulder and invited me to the bed. I couldn’t help but show him a hopeful look.

Medicine? I wonder if it was some kind of aphrodisiac. If it didn’t hurt, would it be better for me to still use the medicine?

Thinking that as I was being escorted to the bed, Lucas suddenly lifted my left hand.

I thought as I was escorted to bed. However, Lucas suddenly lifted my left hand.

“But,” He continued, smiling wryly while looking at me as if he was afraid of what was to come.

“I want to engrave my existence on you as the man who will take your first time. So, I’ll purposely make it painful.”

I couldn’t understand what he said with that look of guilt, that I only had a dumbfounded look on my face, showing my confusion.

“Huh…? Ah, it hurts!!”

The biting sound and the pain startled me. I looked at my hand that he held to see that he had my ring finger in his mouth. Lucas was biting deep into it, sparing no time by moving his mouth so he could make marks all over.

Lucas seemed enthralled as he looked at the bite marks that resembled a ring and proceeded to kiss it.

“Ah… finally I can have you, Cecilia. Finally…”

I could hear the lovely sound of a kiss as Lucas raised his face. He had an enchanting smile, but his golden eyes were like a beast with its pupils dilated and glaring, aiming for its prey. I couldn’t take my gaze away in fear, as the beast devoured my lips.

Huh? I wonder if Lucas was more of a demon or a yandere?

TL/N

[1] I honestly don’t know what she is talking about… so if you are lost, yes me too. I just translated it as it is as I gave up already making that part readable.

Next chapter will be so wholesome :D

PR/N

I just love how dedicated Cecilia is to her job lmao

Chapter 3

“Mmmmmm…”

He kissed me deeply from all different angles, entwining and sucking on my tongue, brushing his tongue to the ceiling of my mouth, while also tasting the row of my teeth. He kissed me so relentlessly, not giving me a chance to even wipe off my spilled saliva.

Trying to push Lucas away from me as I was struggling to breathe, his hand that was holding my head relaxed a little. His other arm, the one that was still holding the sword, was getting stronger around my waist instead. How could both his arms were in sync?

Every time I heard any little sound coming from the sword around my waist, I got so scared that I hastily sucked in my breath and press my lips to his.

Because, whenever I pressed my lips against him, he would loosen the arm around my waist.

“Ummhhh… ahh.”

I was trying to catch my breath in between the short pauses of responding to the kiss, and yet I was still struggling to breathe. I tapped on Lucas’s shoulder and finally, our lips were parted.

When I looked up at Lucas with pained, teary eyes, he licked the trail of saliva off my face.

His long finger wiped the saliva from the corner of my mouth, which I couldn’t tell anymore whether it was mine or his. He brushed his thumb over my lips, which were probably swollen from being devoured by him, before bringing his face close to mine again.

Hold on! I hadn’t even adjusted my breath yet!

“W-wait, please give me a break.”

I quickly cupped Lucas’s soft cheeks between my hands, pleading with my puppy eyes, while turning my face slightly down to guard my lips.

“Y-you are too rough…” I mumbled quietly. 

He rested his face down to my shoulder and muttered. “I just can’t help it…”

What was wrong with this man?

How could he breathe normally when I was panting like a dog like this? I thought kissing was just about pressing lips together. I didn’t expect it to be so crude and exhausting.

I covered my lips with my trembling hand, lamenting the fact that my first kiss was not at all what I had expected. Lucas, who shifted on my shoulder, glared at me with his piercing eyes.

Huh?

Damn.

I somehow fucked up. How? Did I step on a landmine? Also, I was still scared of that sword he was holding but nothing I could do about that. I couldn’t wait for him to just go away.

I tried to talk my way out as I was pressured by the glare he was giving me.

“It- It’s my first kiss, so I don’t know how to respond to it-ahh?!”

“First kiss? Really? Can you swear to God by the Klein family name?”

“Uh…ahhh.”

I made strange noises in surprise as his wet tongue brushed my neck. Feeling tingles inside me, I couldn’t help but clutch on Lukas’s expensive suit as hard as I could.

I heard him saying something strange, though.’ To swear by the Klein family name’… wasn’t that my family?

“Lucas Harpst-sama, um, what do you mean, swear…?”

“Can’t you swear on your house?”

My house…? Huh? Was he talking about the noble’s oath? The one that where you found out to be lying, you couldn’t even appeal when your family was deemed to be executed.

I felt blood rushed to my head. I couldn’t look away from his vicious eyes as he looked down at me.

It was odd.

It was odd as a harlot to take such an important oath in a brothel like this. Not to mention, the content of the oath was also strange.

Why did I have to swear on whether it was my first kiss or not?

I was not a member of the Klein family anymore, so technically the oath shouldn’t be valid, but it wasn’t the right time to say that. And if I swore and he somehow found it to be a lie, I would cause the termination of the entire Klein family…!

“Uh, I …”

“Oh, right. Cecilia, you can call me Lucas. Or even Luke if you want.”

Still trembling in agitation, Lucas, who was looking murderous, suddenly changed the subject to a lighter one.

I gave him a confused look since it was out of nowhere.

“I’ll call you Cecil,” He said in a bright voice, giving me a sparkling smile while caressing my nape with his large palm. His hard, rough thumb was brushing around my throat.

He wasn’t putting any pressure on it. Just loosely gripping on my neck.

But if he put any strength, I’d be saying goodbye in no time.

When I stared at him with a questioning look, Lucas tilted his head lightly with a wry smile. When I saw his beautiful face, which looked like he was looking at a naughty child, a shiver ran through my body, and every time I did, I felt his rough touch against my skin, which made me shiver again in fear.

“I- I..”

“Cecil. Call my name, will you?”

He was like a demon in human skin, pestering me in a sweet voice. There was no way for me to save myself except to meet his demand.

“L-Lucas, Luke-sama,”

My tongue was stiff. I couldn’t move it properly, so my pronunciation sounded like a child’s, but I managed to put my trembling hand on Lucas’s chest and called out his name softly. As I did, the devil himself, Lucas, gave me a big smile.

I didn’t make any mistakes. I was glad I corrected myself quickly to “Luke”. I narrowly escaped my doom.

I raised my arms in triumph inside my heart. It was good enough, even when I was being choked by tears. I felt like a young baseball player who had just won at Koshien.

In fact, my eyes were teary that I could cry at any moment right now.

I thought I had successfully saved my own life, but I had completely forgotten that I was on the brink of killing the entire Klein family.

“You are really beautiful and lovely, Cecil. So lovely, and yet the prince hasn’t done anything to you?”

It wasn’t over yet! I still was not safe…!

Chapter 4

I had to answer him.

I rallied as fear put me in a strange state of mind. My tongue was still tense, causing my speech to be lispy.

“Cecil? Is this your first kiss?”

“Mmh-mmm.. Ye…s, Luke, sama”

“I see, have you had someone teasing your ears before?”

“Ahhhnn, i-it’s also the first time for me, Luke-sama”

Could he please stop doing the same exact thing that he just said to me? My head was going to explode from the embarrassment.

“Have you ever had Your Highness touching your breasts?”

“Wha- that’s such a…!”

I retorted, getting a bit worked up since he asked me, a lady, so many inappropriate questions.

I knew I was a harlot right now, but I just became one, and I was technically still a maiden. I should be allowed to call myself a lady.

Also, in aristocratic society, indecent behavior was forbidden. It was a disgrace, especially for an unmarried woman. Even if the other party was her fiancé, people around her would look at her in disdain. In that case, the two families would promptly agree to get them married immediately. That was why His Highness never touched me. He said he still wanted to play around.

Also, if it was someone other than my fiancé, I would have to break off the engagement immediately, and either be exiled to the estate or taken to a monastery in a remote area.

It would be dangerous had the heroine tried to use this trick on me. If I was accused of such, it would be a scandal to the Royal Family. So of course, the security was a bit tight.

For that reason, it was unlikely for someone to ask those questions to me, a potential Princess Consort.

“Oh, don’t be mad, Cecil. I just want to make sure. Has anyone touched you?”

“I swear! Y-you are the first man I’ve ever kissed, touched, and even further than that…”

I was so frustrated that I had to say something so embarrassing that I ended up staring at Lucas with tears in my eyes.

Huh…? I thought he would glare at me, but why was Lucas smiling more than ever?

He had sparkles in his eyes that I had never seen before. So he could make such a face too? His eyes were also slightly tinged with red and there was something erotic about his expression.

“Ahh… Cecil…”

Just why? He was a man, yet he looked so sexy.

“H-have you understood?”

“Yes, thank you for your vow, Cecilia.”

He kissed me again, and also dropping a few kisses on my finger that he marked before. He was quick with his hands. In the literal sense.

I didn’t know he took my hand. How terrifying.

And aaaaaah, I ended up making the vow! And said too many improper words!

Well, no one had actually done anything to me, so I didn’t have a problem with making the vow. In addition to that, when I thought that I was holding the lives of many people, my relatives including my family… I didn’t have any choice but to swear on it.

“I have one more thing to ask.”

He wasn’t done yet?!

“Is this dress given to you by Sir Thomas Muller of the Chancellor household?”

“Huh? Yes, but… why?”

Snip

I felt the cold air hitting my back the moment I heard a snap, as my voice was getting inaudible.

“Huh?”

Stunned, I glanced at Lucas’s arm on my back.

My eyes were glued to the small blade shining in his hand. I could hear a ringing in my ears. 

I couldn’t tear my gaze away from the blade that slowly moved to my chest.

As soon as the blade dug into the fabric, I heard another snap. The dress that was covering me from chest to toe opened in silence.

The blade I was staring at made a slashing sound as he put it away. I slowly turned my gaze to its owner.

His face was as beautiful as a statue of the church goddess, even more with a beautiful smile on his face. However, his pupils were still fully dilated.

His face looked like he was smiling, but he wasn’t.

Just a moment ago, he was exuding so much joy and happiness. His golden eyes, which were devoid of light at the moment, turning dull as he stared at me.

I couldn’t stop my body from trembling. My legs were frozen, I couldn’t breathe as I felt throttled. I didn’t know what I did wrong and I didn’t know how to get him to forgive me.

Unable to blink as we locked our eyes together, Lucas finally opened his mouth

“Please take it off,” He said.

“I’ll buy you a dress next time. So can you take that dress off right now?”

“Ah, yes.”

I nodded my head quickly just like a broken doll. Forgetting about the shame, I desperately pulled off pieces of the dress that were stuck to my arms.

Was it common practice for a knight to rip off a dress just because he wanted you to take it off? Also, If the Knight of the Blue Rose really bought me a dress, any woman would be jealous enough to send assassins to the brothel.

I felt like I was going to fall apart if I didn’t keep thinking about all the trivial things in my brain.

As I struggled to finish undressing, Lucas lifted the dress from my hands in a violent manner and thrust it into the wall with his blade… back from where he had taken it.

I shuddered, glancing to my side as to see a silver dagger pierced the clothes I just removed.

I… didn’t know what he wanted.

Why bother sticking a torn, useless dress to a wall? Oh, to cast it away?

I mean, how many blades did he have? Wasn’t he too worked up since earlier? Also, the depth of the thrust was a bit off. More than half of the blade was buried in the wall. Just how much force did he put into it?! What did he have against the dress!

I wasn’t sure if it was to protect my overwhelmed mind, or if it was just my own way of tweaking things in my brain, but I guess it couldn’t be helped.

I could only cower to protect my trembling body, staring at him, expecting him to have a new blade in his hand.

I forgot the fact that I was naked.

I hadn’t even noticed that my cowering arms were squeezing my soft, beautiful breasts together, showing a quite alluring cleavage.

Not yet :3 just a little bit more and you will get more spicy stuff hehe.

T/N

I didn’t expect so many of you supporting me, I want to say thank you again and again, I’m so happy ^^

Chapter 5

I was both scared and cold.

Shuddering, I put my arms around my body.

“Naked…? Where’s your underwear…?”

Lucas’s eyes flickered with confusion, his cheeks slightly flushed red.

I did it! He changed from a demon to a human again!

As his human side eased my fear a little, I answered enthusiastically, wanting Lucas to stay as he was.

I didn’t know if he was throwing a fit because I was brought to a brothel or because he despised Thomas Muller, the heartless bastard who brought me here.

“Is he the reason why you’re dressed like this…? Naked…?”

I noticed only when he asked for an explanation.

Naked…? I wasn’t completely naked when I was brought here!

Even in my previous life, I had never brazenly shown my naked body to anyone!

I wasn’t in the condition to explain to the man in front of me why I wasn’t wearing any underwear. Shame overtook my fear, I turned bright red as I was trying to cover my chest and lower region with my hands.

I tried to hide it, but a glimpse of his blade put me back to fear. If I hid them, he would turn back into a demon… I glanced up at Lucas as my head was about to explode with shame.

His golden eyes were still staring at my naked body. But not in a degrading look or anything like that.

His pupils were dilated, and his gaze felt like burning through my skin as he didn’t hide his lust.

“Your fair skin… looks plump. So slender… and the hair down there is the same color…”

“Uh? D-don’t say it out loud…!”

From my collarbone to my breasts, down to my waist, to my private part.

He traced my curve with his tense fingers as he mumbled, touching my pubic hair that was poking out from my hand.

I was embarrassed by his comments, which I was sure was unintentional from Lucas’s side. Realizing that, I had my face heated up even more.

“Cecil… Ah, Cecilia, you’re so beautiful…”

I couldn’t believe what I heard, as his voice told me that he was excited. But I was having none of it.

“Kyaaa?! L-Luke-sama??”

I felt like praising myself for not raising my voice.

Because, Lucas was suddenly on his knees, grabbing my waist as his beautiful face was kissing the hand that was hiding my private part!

In addition, he turned his attention to the mark on my ring finger.

He apparently liked the bitemark ring. But of course, I didn’t have time to think about it.

I was too embarrassed that sweat was gushing out from my body. Meanwhile, he changed the angle of his face to kiss me, right on my private part.

“Lu- Luke-sama…”

When I somehow managed to call his name, I felt a hot breath on my pubic hair and turned to see a flicker of golden eyes looking up at me. This situation, where a beautiful man looking like a statue of a goddess kissing my hand that was hiding my private area was too perplexing to me.

I was so embarrassed that my face started to look boiling red. I shook my head begging him to stop, but for some reason, he licked my entire fingers.

“Kyaaa! L-Luke-sama… Luke-samaa!”

He… he took it wrong! I didn’t mean to imply that it was not enough!

I moved the hand that was covering my breasts to guard my lower part and pushed on Lucas’s forehead as I couldn’t take it anymore. But he was still licking me.

He narrowed his eyes as he looked up, before sticking out his tongue to lick up my slit, right on the part that was not covered by my hand.

“Ahhh-”

As that unbelievable sight almost drained all the strength from my body, I quickly placed my hands on Lucas’s shoulders to support myself. When I did so, he took the opportunity to open my legs and pinned his beautiful face between my legs!

A shiver ran to me as his thick tongue kept on licking me at the same spot while he was changing the angle of his face.

He licked into my slit, which was supposed to be tightly closed, with his pointed tongue, and relentlessly moved it up and down as if looking for something inside. When the tip of his tongue touched a certain spot, my body jumped.

“Ah! Aaaahhn… hmmm.”

I couldn’t stop moaning as he relentlessly licked my sensitive spot. It felt too good that I could feel my blood collecting there. Every time he sucked and teased me with the tip of his tongue, my body shook with excitement. I could feel heat building up around my waist, numbness in my private part, and tingling in the pit of my stomach.

“Ahnn….. ahhhh! Uhh… no, stop! Sto- please stop or I…. Ahhhh!”

In the corner of my mind, I wondered if this was how pleasure felt. And yet, I could do nothing but scream at the stimulation I felt for the first time. Couldn’t stand it any longer, I gripped on Lucas’s suit as hard as I could.

Being in a daze from the first climax I felt in my previous life and this life combined, Lucas patted my waist to calm me down.

He was just being kind, but that was too stimulating for me, who just reached orgasm.

I let out a ragged breath as my trembling body begging to stop his hands from stroking my hips.

“Ahhh…. no… it can’t be real….”

I shook my head in disbelief as a trickle of liquid seeped down my thighs.

“Ah, your juices are dripping…”

The demon smiled in ecstasy, didn’t even bother to wipe his drool as he happily mentioned my lasciviousness.

Even in my previous life, I never had this much fluid dripping out from that part of my body. As he said more, I wanted to cover his beautiful mouth with my hands right now, even when I was still overwhelmed.

“You get wet easily, don’t you?”

I just wanted him to stop that! Embarrassed and bursting into tears, I clung to Lukas’s neck.

“Please… L-Luke-sama… please don’t say anything anymore…”

Making such comments to a beginner like me was just too much… I pressed my face against Lucas’s shoulder and cried hysterically, not caring that I was crying on his expensive suit when he growled,

“Cecilia…!”

The moment I heard his low voice, I felt my body floated up and… I was pushed down on the bed.

What? This situation… wasn’t this ‘ready to make love’ pose?

T/N

I was sick, burning with fever for 3 days because of my first shot of vaccine ;-; my whole body was sore and my left armmmm the worst. I heard you usually experience this after the second shot? My sister took it with me but she is extremely fine…

The case in my area getting higher again. Be careful everyone ^^

Chapter 6

Lucas pushed me down on the bed and positioned himself at my feet. He began to take off his suit, tearing it off in the process.

He was, for real.

He removed his suit and the shirt inside so roughly that they popped off. The shirt, which was probably made from silk, made a terrible ripping sound. He also tore off his belt.

But wait. Belts were leather, right? How could he rip it off with his bare hands? I was so surprised that I got up to take a look.

Lucas tossed the torn clothes under the bed, and in the blink of an eye, he was already stroking my legs, looking up at me with his naked upper body.

His body, which I had thought was slender for a knight, was packed with muscles. It was so beautiful, just like his face.

His shoulders and chest were thick, and the line from his neck to his collarbone and his six-pack down to his crotch, which could be seen since his slacks were loosened from the torn belt, was unbearably sexy… that I turned my face away in instant.

My face turned red, embarrassed with the fact that I thoughtlessly stared at Lucas’s beautiful body. He looked just like a sculpture.

He tilted his head in confusion but did not stop stroking me. The subtlety of his touch caused my body to react sensitively. I shivered unconsciously.

I was afraid of feeling good from his touch. I was so embarrassed that I inadvertently found a man’s body to my liking the first time I saw it, that I tried to protect myself by pulling my legs away.

As I did so, his golden eyes narrowed and darkened. It felt as if he shot through me.

“Cecil…”

It felt as if he had grabbed me by the neck, saying I could not refuse, even though he was just calling my name.

I understood that I should get my legs back like before. But I was still cowering in fear, unable to move. Lucas tilted his head and spitted out unbelievable words.

“Should I tie you up so you can’t move?”

“Huh…?”

“Should I tie you up?”

“P-please don't…”

Uhhh….? That was a strange one. Wasn’t that strange?

Why did he ask me if I should be tied up? Of course, the answer will be no? Or did he have a girlfriend who was into that kind of thing? Or was it considered as a kind gesture, asking that in this kind of situation? Was that him being nice, after all??

Being left confused, Lucas placed his hands on my knees and rubbed them softly, before slowly going up to my thighs.

He seemed to be observing me as he was stroking and rubbing my body. I gritted my teeth, sending my will so my tense legs could relax. I wasn’t sure if it was because I put my attention on my legs or because I was starting to feel the creeping sensation as pleasure, but Lucas also noticed that I was starting to feel it. So he put all strength into his hands to open my closed legs.

My wet entrance from when I came before was exposed to the open air, making me feel chilly. The fact that I was exposing a place that I had never shown to anyone to the eyes of a man, made my pubic area tense up. I felt the inside of my crotch twitched as it began to tingle on its own.

When I wondered if he noticed that small movement, once again, Lucas made me ashamed by his comments.

“Do you feel it already as you are being watched, Cecil?”

“N-no, hyaaaan!”

Lucas’s long fingers moved back and forth across my slit, making a sloppy sound. He stroked it and pressed it a little harder. In no time, a liquid came out trickling down my private part.

“You’re even wetter than before, Cecil. Your pretty little mouth is drooling with pleasure at the sight and the touch of me… see how it’s making those nasty noises?”

“Uhh… no…”

His phrasing was too obscene…! Many of the things I cherished as a lady had been broken beyond repair! Was that normal in making love?

Breathing heavily and desperately tried to cover up my embarrassment and pleasure, Lucas, the lewd Knight who had been playing with my pubic area, suddenly said,

“Oh, right.”

I got a bad feeling about this already…

Lucas used his wet hands to comb my thin bush, which was disheveled from him toying with it, and then leaned over his well-trained upper body. His hands rested on the soft, comfortable bunk to support his body.

Couldn’t take my eyes off the sexy, beautiful man who was leaning over me, I could only watch as he sucked on my breasts.

“Eh? Huh?! Noo!”

My breasts were looking funny as they were being sucked.

It was strange. As I thought, it was really strange.

Were boobs supposed to be something to put in your mouth like that?

I didn’t have much experience with men in my previous life, so I didn’t know better. But I wondered if it was possible to suck past the areola and put the surrounding fat inside the mouth like this. For the first time, I learned that even when they were just lump of fats, it felt so good to be treated like this.

“Ahhh! Ahhhnnn! No… don’t suck on them both…!”

I gasped as he was sucking on my breasts, but jumped as soon as he began caressing my lower body.

“So… soft… and your nipples are getting hard. Your breasts are also very sensitive?”

Why…?!  Why did he have to describe everything to me?

“Ah, you are getting hard down there, Cecil. It’s just like a little bean… I can see you are feeling it. When I press my thumb on your clit right here, your precious hole is overflowing with juice. The smell of it… ahhh, I can’t stand it anymore…”

“Ahhhh! No…. Please don’t! Don’t do it. Ahhhh…. Please!”

Aaaaah! Somebody cover this guy’s mouth!

As I was screaming in my mind, his manly finger suddenly slipped into my hole. I instantly froze in pain and fear.

“Ah… this is… this is Cecil’s inside…”

“Ahhh… It hurts, mmmmh!”

I could hear his voice sounding very excited, but I was too busy panting and trying to relieve the pain.

But this demon was as evil and unforgiving as his default setting.

One finger was enough to fill me up, but then he twisted another finger in.

He surely was a demon.

Just what did he do to a maiden like me?! In one corner of my brain, I was yelling in tears, but in the other corner, I was calmly remembering that he said he would purposely make it hurt.

He did say it, he did… but…

I lamented, still being in my thoughts all the while trying to get rid of the pain by leveling my breath

I was feeling so good, but now all I could feel was pain. I couldn’t believe that I was still a virgin even though it already hurt so much. I felt so filled up that I let out a small cry.

“Help…”

At that moment… in that freezing room, I realized that I had stepped on another landmine.

I had enough of it. Any normal person wouldn’t understand the switch of this demon at all.

Chapter 7

I could see his golden eyes that were staring at me were, without a doubt, getting darker and darker.

The only sound I could hear in this freezing room was my own heartbeat.

“Help…?”

A soft sound escaped from his almost motionless mouth as if it was crawling out.

The moment his low, breathy voice reached my ears, the warning light in my brain beeped red all at once, sensing the murderous intent.

I did it.

I did it again.

To a knight, even!

The sound of the bed creaking sounded like the sound of the gates of hell opening themselves.

I shuddered and glanced at Lucas’s horrifying expression. He grinned. A twisted, ferocious smile that I had never seen before.

I fucked up.

Really fucked up.

Dear God, why was this demon still on earth?

Please come and pick him up, right now!

Naturally, my prayers were not answered.

The great demon laughed softly, before suddenly grabbed me by the nape and brought my face so close to his that our lips almost touched.

“Cecil…? What did you say…?”

“Uhh.”

“Did I mishear it? You said help…?”

“I-, I didn’t,”

“To whom are you asking for help…?”

Whom.

Whom?

I just said that without thinking of anyone. Rather than that, who was this completely different person in front of me?

Why did he turn to be so rough?

Wasn’t this the wrong time for his wild character to show up? Also, he supposed to be more sadistic as time passed…

Nooo! That was impossible for me…!

“Uh.. it's… L-Luke… Luke-sama…”

The only person I want to ask for help is you! You have to understand! Please!

“Ah… Ahahahaha! Yes, that’s right. Of course the person you asked for help is me, right? I’m sorry… I am just getting a little anxious. I thought you’re thinking of someone else when it’s me who’s right next to you.”

“I was about to ask who he was and dispose of him.”

He smiled.

Ah, this was bad. I couldn’t even return his smile.

The muscles in my cheeks went rigid. My teeth were chattering. It didn’t feel like we were in the middle of making love at all. In fact, the atmosphere was so daunting as if we were on a battlefield. And yet, it was a complete mystery that I was being held naked by this extremely beautiful man right now.

The tattered dress being pierced to the wall nearby added a touch of horror to the atmosphere of the room. What kind of torture was it to have to do it in this kind of atmosphere? Or was it also an option in this brothel…?

For now, his complexion was back to normal, but what he was saying was still terrifying…

He was the person responsible for most of the unsolved murders in the Capital. And I almost got my friends and family killed. Thinking about how many lives I had to hold in my hands, I felt like crying… ah, but I was already crying.

“Ah, I’m sorry, Cecil. I didn’t mean to scare you. People in the Knight Order often told me to control myself because my killing intent is at a level where it can seriously make someone faint. I’ve been able to control it and haven’t had any victims recently. But when it comes to you, Cecilia, I can’t completely control it. I didn’t mean to scare you, but I get too anxious.”

There were a lot of things that bothered me from his statement. Victims? Not casualties, but victims?

And he blamed me for his anxiety! I shouldn’t be the one to cater to his mood!

And why he sounded so feminine? He basically said “Don’t make me feel uneasy.” but wasn’t it usually the woman who should say something like that?

Also, had I done something so terrible to the heroine that he couldn’t control himself when it came to me? That was something I questioned about but too afraid to ask…

“Uhm… L-Luke-sama, I am sorry I made you anxious…?”

I hoped he would still forgive me even when I ended my words with a question mark… I wasn’t sure if apologizing was the right choice.

I didn’t want to risk anyone’s life anymore. I wished he would be kind to me.

“How kind you are, Cecil. Can I take advantage of your kindness for a bit?”

Ah? He wasn’t going to return my kindness…

Apparently, I should be the one to apologize in his eyes… I felt my mind blurring…

“How should I make up to-”

“You are fine as you are, Cecil. I’m just very possessive when it comes to you. I just want to give you a little… mark that says you’re mine.”

I felt that the mark he meant and the mark I thought about were different… I hated myself for being too much of a coward to ask him…

Since he already stroked my breasts as if he was looking where to put the mark, I shoved my chest up, offering them to Lucas,

“P-please help yourself…”

I felt I was going to die of embarrassment.

When I saw the reflection of a young woman with a pale face presenting her body inside his excited-looking golden eyes, another tear fell.

With his lustrous gaze, Lucas lightly kissed my shivering mouth and licked it, before running down to my neck and my collarbone. He pecked at my soft bulge, and this time, he sucked a little harder. After leaving a hickey there, he tilted his head a little to see the mark.

That was when he brought his mouth closer again, and bit me. He bit my breast so hard that it bleeds.

“Aaahhh! It hurts! Stopp!!”

He kept on biting me.

When I tried to push Lucas away from me due to the pain, his fingers, which I had completely forgotten about, gouged my clit and my inside at the same time.

Lucas’s large thumbnail scratched my sensitive clitoris. His fingernail further stimulated my exposed foreskin, turning my vision completely white.

The pleasure caused me to arch my back, presenting my quivering breasts in front of Lucas’s face. He took that opportunity to bite my sensitive nipples hard.

“Nghhh….. ahhhhhhh!!”

At that point, I was so out of it. What I was sure about was I was in pain, and the last thing I heard was the satisfied-sounding voice calling my name before I lost consciousness.

Good job me for losing consciousness.

Chapter 8

“Cecil… Cecil…. Wake up quickly.”

I was feeling good as I could feel warm palms stroking my whole body. My consciousness came back along with the dire yet beautiful voice in my ears, and I saw an immensely beautiful man looking at me with a pained expression.

"Uh…… Where am I?”

“Oh, Cecil, you’re awake. Do you want some water?”

I did want some water.

I only nodded my head, as my body was feeling limp. Lucas poured me a glass from the bedside jug.

There was nothing strange about the way he moved, but I knew something was off with Lucas.

He furrowed his brows, seemingly holding back his pain. Did something happen to him while I was unconscious?

“Luke-sama? Ugh….”

“Don’t get up, Cecil. I’ll give you the water now…”

I tried to get up, but Lucas stopped me.

My breasts and crotch felt sore. It hurt like hell, especially my entrance, which still felt like it was being fingered. I didn’t know why Lucas looked like he was in pain just like me, but… I would need the water first.

“Ah, hmmm, fuah”

“Do you still… want some water…?”

Did he just feed me mouth to mouth? Well, it was true that my body was still numb, so it was more convenient for me. But, the person who caused me to be like this was Lucas himself. I got somewhat confused that he was nice to me.

Also, he only fed me water, but it felt so good when I had my tongue twisted and sucked. Ugh, the lingering effects of my orgasm slowly came back.

Nevertheless, Lucas’s charm was overflowing. And for some reason, my breath was getting rougher, what was wrong with me?

“Nghh, Luke-sama, kyaa! Aaah!”

“Your nipples are already hard from just kissing. Your hole is also oozing with juices. Do you like it that much, Cecil? I want to feel good, too. I’ve been holding back so much since earlier. It’s enough of teasing right?”

I had no idea what he was holding back with.

He licked my bitten nipple, causing a chill to run through me. But his gentle bite and rough squeeze caused numbness to run down my spine and into my lower back. I saw his exposed desire inside his gaze, which dripped with fierce lust.

I remembered the pain and pleasure he had brought me. There was no escape for me, and yet I felt warm liquid overflowing from deep inside me. For the first time… I embraced that strange feeling.

Then, I felt something in between my legs… exactly at my entrance.

“Ngghh…. Ahhhh!”

“Haha, you finally noticed it, Cecil. You’re tightening up… are you trying to push mine out? I can’t… hold it anymore. I wonder how you’ll wail when I ram mine in? I was wondering whether I should go slow and steady or hard and fast, but I decided to go slow because I want to enjoy Cecil’s first time and I want you to cling to me as I fuck you. It’s going to hurt a lot, but it’s only for this time. So, please bear with it.”

“Ahhh… nooo! It hurts….!!”

Lucas positioned his hips as I was being held tightly by him. He sounded like he was enjoying it despite spitting out something insane.

My inside was feeling tight. It hurt a lot, but for some reason juices started to overflow as if reacting to the pain, making a sloppy sound.

“Hmm… here is your hymen… I decided to tear it only when you are conscious, Cecil. It was difficult for me to bear with only the tip. Please praise me for being patient.”

I didn’t even know what to praise him for! Conversing with a demon never made sense to an average person like me!

It wasn’t a normal thing to praise someone in this case, right? Or was it praise-worthy in the world of demons?

Oh, but this was a brothel, so maybe it was fine…? Regardless, I didn’t know what was considered rough, that it was hard not to be reluctant.

Also, I didn’t think my words of reluctance would reach someone who said he wanted to see me in pain. I also didn’t know how to do it. In fact, if I tried to refuse, it would be even worse. I needed to avoid that scenario!

Even so, it was still feel very tight, even though only the tip was buried. To insert such a thick thing inside me, I was going to rip…!

I needed to relax…!

“Ahh, Cecil… don’t tighten it like that. It feels so good, and I want to enjoy it even more when you moan as inside is spread open.”

“Uhhhh…..noooo! It hurts….!!”

How to loosen it?

I heard ringing in my ears as my attention was focused on the pain. Forcing my closed hole open, I thought his manhood was trying to push through my hymen, but it slowly slipped out.

As soon as the pressure was gone and I was able to breath, my hymen was broken with a powerful thrust.

“Uh, ahh.”

My vision flickered with pain, my trembling hand wandered across the sheets, trying to cling to something. How contradictory it was, that the man who was tormenting me was also the one who was gently holding my hands.

He pulled out his shaft a little bit just before stretching my inside open. I let out a gasp that I had been holding in response to the easening pain. My hymen was once again being pushed through. I heard a scream that I couldn’t believe was coming out of my mouth, and when I almost lose consciousness from the pain, he gently kissed me to quiet me down.

“Ngghh… ughhh…. aaahhh?!”

“Cecil… Ahhh Cecil, Cecil! I really have to thank God that I can hold you in my arms like this. Thanking him that I can deflower you and fill your belly with my sperm…”

“And I want to thank you for your own foolishness…”

Lucas muttered something in ecstasy, but I couldn’t really hear him over my own screams.

The word ‘birth control’ came to mind the moment I heard ‘sperm’ coming from his mouth, but the pain he inflicted over and over again quickly made me lost.

But before thanking God, I only wanted him to thank me for trying so hard and wished he could be a little more gentle… I was in so much pain… and I was not a virgin anymore….

I thought in my empty head.

T/N

I hope you enjoy the mass release ^^ Thank you for being patient <3

Just some quick update, I am fully recovered as of now :D I have been eating solid food these 3 days and I never thought rice is that godly. My mom and dad were also positive but for some reason they recovered quicker than I am ;-; I am the only one who reacted to the virus that bad.

Some funny story, at one point my family got tons of food from neighbors and relatives. Imagine 3 boxes of fruits and a box frozen food and some food from uber suddenly filled your house lmao. We ended up giving them away to our neighbor who also got covid (when I got it, about half of my neighborhood were positive too).

I hope you all keep healthy and safe ^^ See you next week :3

Chapter 9

It was hurt. I cried, gasping from how unpleasant it felt.

Wanted to escape from the pain, I clutched at his arms that held my waist and called his name.

I begged in a muffled, almost inaudible voice asking it to stop, and Lucas slowly stopped moving his hips. He took a deep breath.

Still panting, I dropped my trembling limbs to the bed limply.

I was in a half daze from the pain and excessive crying when his hands, which were on my hips before, stroked my sweaty body. When he cupped breasts and squeezed them softly, I let out a small gasp as the pleasure spread throughout me.

I couldn’t believe my body was still able feel pleasure even though I was exhausted and in pain.

“N-no way…. no…. stop, please…”

My lower belly felt numb and sore from him remaining halfway inside. The moment he pinched my nipples hard, I froze from the fear and pain.

He suddenly brushed them gently, and a pleasant sensation spread from my nipples as he brushed them with his nails. The heat I felt made my whole breasts even more sensitive. Then, he scooped up my breasts from below and squeezed them softly, while his tongue licked off the sweat on my underside and made a mark on my throbbing heart.

I wailed in surprise when he licked my side, went straight up to my underarm.

My voice… it was supposed to be a cry, but it sounded like a moan instead.

I found my voice undeniably changed as I felt only pleasure from his caresses, no pain all.

“No….ahhh…. Ahnnnn….”

Intending to stop myself from making an inviting sound, I put my hands over Lucas’s mouth, trying not to make him enjoy it more.

“Stop… licking…”

“Hm? Don’t you like being licked? You let out such a sexy moan after all, Cecil.“

“Can I hear more?” He asked while squinting his golden eyes, looking so happy.

The beautiful demon smiled and licked my hands, which was still covering his mouth.

He… licked them. Lucas did.

He was licking my hands… and took it inside his mouth.

"Ahhh… Lu-luke sama no…. please stop…”

“Hmm, such delicate hands. What’s wrong, Cecil? Are you already feeling it when I lick your fingers like this?”

“I-I don't…!”

“So you don’t mind if I lick you?”

I felt his warm breath before he bit of both of my fingers. Lucas gave me a delightful look, and trailed his tongue around in an unbelievable way. He was slurping and sucking me.

The sensation of myself starting to go numb, and the creeping sensation running down my arms terrified me.

I never knew that my fingers were sexually sensitive. I didn’t need that kind of potential…

But, Lucas was going to have his way if this went on.

“Ahhh, it feels so good… to be licked by you, Luke-sama! I feel it coming… so please let go of my hands…”

I could die right now, in agony…

Cumming from my fingers being licked was just… strange.

It was indeed strange. Until recently, I was a lady who was known for my elegance and gracefulness. What was wrong with me? I became a harlot not long ago, and I was a virgin before that. But, I was very weak to pleasure. Was that really fine? Or rather, since I was a harlot that was the best for me? No…. I didn’t want that.

As I was lamenting in my mind, I heard a chuckle.

“What are you laughing at, Luke-sama? It’s your fault…”

Did he just laugh at me? I was so offended that I retorted, glaring my tearful eyes at Lucas as I was gasping for breath.

“I’m sorry, but you’re just so cute writhing around. You are so shy when I lick you but your body is so honest about it. And It’s adorable how you blush and say it’s my fault.”

Brushing my sweaty, slightly curled bangs out of his way, he lightly kissed my fingers, which were still in his grasp, and looked at me with an enchanting smile.

“Cecil…”

“Yes,”

I answered timidly as he called my name so lovingly like I was his lover. He kissed my palm with the look of joy.

Then, he brushed my cheeks very gently, as if he were handling a fragile object, and placed his hand on my chin reverently. He kissed me gently, as if to convey how much he cherished me.

My heart leapt.

I was a harlot and he was my customer. He was paying me for the night. His smile that spread across his beautiful, goddess-like face, and also his alluring golden eyes which were filled with pleasure. He was here right now, all for the sake of the heroine…

The moment I thought about that, I was overcame by a strong emotion that brushed away my pain and everything else. Then, I gave Lucas a kiss.

Yeah, I kissed him. And I did it on purpose.

I couldn’t help but think that everything he was doing was for the heroine. I didn’t know what came to me. But the fact was, he was here to sleep with me, and I found it unpleasant when I thought it was for the sake of another woman.

It wasn’t trange to think that I wanted all of his affection for myself, right…?

Hm? Somehow, Lucas was frozen?

I didn’t know that my poor kissing skill was able to turn him on. I didn’t know why, but I was happy if that was the case.

I put all my strength into my arms around him and embraced my new feelings, all the while pressing my lips more firmly against him. He jerked his shoulders out of surprise. I could feel his hips trembling and saw his eyes widened.

I was happy to see him getting so excited and wanted to lead on him more, so I angled my face and sucked his lips, just like what he had done to me. I licked his thin lips with my slick tongue, and gently slipped it into his mouth.

I immediately found his thick tongue and tried to entwine it with mine. But Lucas, who was on the receiving end until now, twirled his tongue around like he was eating me out.

“Ahhh…. Ce… cil…. ahh Cecil…!”

“Mmmhh… ngghh… haa… Luke-sama… aaahhh, Luke-sama…”

We called each other’s names, exchanging saliva as we were reluctant to part our lips.

I felt tightening in my chest as we kissed like we were lovers. But I was sure I just got carried away by the atmosphere.

Ignoring the pain in my chest and lost myself in the kiss, I found myself feeling a gentle yet bewitching feeling in my entrance, which had only felt pain.

It was hurt, but it felt good. 

It was hurt, but it tingled deep inside.

I didn’t want it to stop at kisses. It was not enough.

I didn’t want to just be hugged. I didn’t want to just be called by my name.

I wanted my all to be fulfilled.

I wanted to be completely filled with this man.

I moved my aching hips a little, driven by the impulsive desire that was welling up inside me.

As I expected, my inside was sore and tingly, but I could feel my juices gushing out of me due to his throbbing, thick manhood. A woman’s body was so honest.

I had never done anything this vulgar in my previous life. I was so embarrassed that I wished I could hide inside a hole. But more than that, I was happy.

Because Lucas reacted to me.

“Uh… Ce… Cil?!”

“Ah… anngh ahnn Luke… Luke-sama… does it feel good?”

Peeking at Lucas’s face as we kissed, his eyes were red, and his brows furrowed like he was in pain.  I wasn’t sure if it was painful for him… but I wasn’t experienced enough to know, so I asked him.

But he said, “It’s tight and destructive…”

What did he mean by destructive? Did he mean it was hurt? Should I be satisfied with the fact that he reacted at all?

I tried my best, but couldn’t keep up my strength. It was very difficult and tiring to move my hips while holding on each other.

In the end, I threw myself into the kissing.

Perhaps Lucas also turned his attention to kissing me halfway through, as the movement of his tongue as he went deeper was getting very gentle.

It was true that the mouth also felt sexual pleasure… because, this was the best kiss I had ever had.

I swallowed the saliva we had exchanged, parted my lips regretfully, and stroked his beautiful face.

Yeah, he had a really beautiful face. He looked like a goddess statue. And now that this beauty’s face was filled with lust, this man, Lucas, had only me in his sight… and his mind.

The joy was unbearable that unconsciously said what I thought.

“Luke-sama, please… can we do it again? It hurts so much inside, but it’s not enough. Please… Luke-sama give me…”

The words I was supposed to say were, “more of you…”

However, I felt an unexpected thrust to my insides along with a soft grunt, which made me gasp.

Chapter 10

It was hurt. And hot. I felt a sore… and burning pain.

My eyes widened in shock, and tears began to stream down my cheeks.

I could hear the sound of ragged breathing, but it wasn’t coming from me.

My heart was pounding but it felt like it was coming from my lower belly. I unconsciously stiffened to endure the pain.

Fortunately, Lucas, who was still holding onto me, didn’t move a muscle so the pain didn’t get any worse.

I began taking a deep breath, trying to get rid of the pain. The pain eased a little in time, and I was able to focus on the man who was holding me, Lucas.

However, he didn’t move at all…. was there something wrong?

He was still here, but I wasn’t so sure if his mind was. I was getting worried about him, but I couldn’t see his face at all as he had buried his face to my shoulder.

Uhh… what should I do…

I grabbed his shoulder to make sure he was alright. At that moment, Lucas flinched and slowly raised his head…

“Ah… Luke-sama…?”

In front of me was an ill-looking Lucas with his brows furrowed and his jaw clenched.

“Eh? L-Luke-sama?! Are you alright?!”

My pain was momentarily washed away by that sight of him. He looked like he was in agony, and I was concerned.

“Ahh… Cecil, don’t move.” I could feel his warm breath as he hugged me tightly again.

It was indeed exciting when a beautiful man like him had that look… But why did he look like he was in pain?

I heard in my past life that men had a hard time with virgins. Was it about that?  In the end, I couldn’t ask what was hurting him. I had no idea, but it was definitely my fault that he was in so much pain, right?

What should I do? I was also still in pain, and I couldn’t move because he was hugging me so tightly.

What was I supposed to do if we were stuck like this?!

Getting flustered, Lucas, who had been still, suddenly groaned.

Did he…. just grunted?

“Ugh… no, Cecil ……! Oh, shit!”

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Ahh! Hmm! Ahhh…nooo…!”

Lucas suddenly lost his patience, his tongue entwined with mine intensely. He lifted the back of my knees and spread my legs wide, and then began to move as he leaned his body forward.

As he pushed my legs until my knees were next to my face, I could see his fiendish cock being pulled in and out of me, which I never imagine possessed by this beautiful man.

“Hyaa! You can't…. it’s too big!!”

“The entrance to… is narrow, but see… it goes… all the way in.”

“Uh….. Aaaaahhhh….!!”

Once it was pulled out, his slippery… and scorching hot cock roughly entered my inner wall, splitting it open as it was about to be closed. I wailed and writhed due to his heat and thickness.

I felt a dull ache as he pushed deep inside me, but he quickly pulled out again.

Just when I took a breather as I was finally released from the pressure, he slipped in again.

He repeated that over and over again. I felt a tingling sensation, but the initial pain was gone. As he did it slowly, my attention turned to his cock deep in my stomach. I could feel it clearly.

His tip went deep into me and pressed itself gently on my womb, it felt like he was kissing me inside. As soon as it became somewhat unbearable, I felt my blood rushed to my private part, making my juices ooze more and my inner walls shudder.

“Uh…..!”

“Aaaa! Ahhh!!”

The sensation crept from my stomach to my head as Lucas rammed his hips harder than ever. He hugged me tightly and thrust his hips, while also kissing me to keep me from screaming. When Lucas finally slowed down, a warmth spread through my belly. My insides twitched as if it was enjoying it.

I clung to Lucas’s neck as I was still trembling. He raised his eyebrows, before loosening his grips and parted our lips. We both let out a ragged breath and looked at each other.

But Lucas furrowed his brows again… this time looking shy.

Huh?

Lucas? That Lucas…

The allegedly demonic Lucas, who always had a terrorizing stare.

It wasn’t just a slight blush. Anyone could tell that he was embarrassed by how red his face is.

He was embarrassed. That Lucas.

How? Why? But it was so adorable!

I widened my eyes in surprise, staring at him. At that moment, Lucas broke his gaze first, which never happened before.

“What…?”

As I was getting excited, he said that in a rough manner as he was sulking. For a moment, I had a flashback of someone in light brown hair.

But it was soon swallowed up in the rush of my excitement.

“Ah. You… look… embarrassed…. Why?

He was so embarrassed! He was blushing that his eyes turning red! How sexy! But somehow he was cute too!

I was so excited that I reached for his messy dawn-colored fringe to get a better look at his face, but he narrowed his eyes and retorted.

"I couldn’t help it…. It felt so good, I couldn’t take it anymore. …… Oh shit!”

His embarrassment returned, and he hugged me tightly again, hiding his face in my shoulder.

I could hear him mumbling something about “A man’s dignity…” but I wasn’t paying attention.

He was like a beautiful maiden who was so embarrassed that his cheeks turning red. The way he hid her face in embarrassment was adorable.

The change was unbelievable as he was being so rough all the time…

But he was Lucas. He was just playing with me. He must be.

But he said ‘it felt so good couldn’t take it anymore….’ no, I shouldn’t get too happy!

My heart, which I felt the pounding in my lower belly before, came back to its original position and starting to pound.

No, no, no, no, me! Calm down!

“Uhh…. Aaah…”

In spite of my best efforts, my private part throbbed in reaction with my throbbing heart.

“Uhhh….”

“…”

Lucas promptly looked up from my shoulder.

Since our private parts still connected, he realized that I was getting aroused again!

“Wh…what is it… Luke-sama?”

“Fufu…”

I was feigning ignorance. Pretending was important in aristocratic society. I shouldn’t show it on my face to divert it as if it didn’t happen in the first place. It was time to use the skills I had learned as a Marquis’s daughter! But what was that laugh?

His cheeks had returned to their original color, and he was back to his usual beautiful statue look. Although, his gaze was unusually intense…

In response, my own cheeks began to heat up.

While I was still trying to keep up an appearance, Lucas smiled at me.

It was a really beautiful smile. But his golden eyes were sizzled with lust.

I got a bad feeling about this.

T/N

:D I know, the smut just never ends.

Comments

  1. i don’t know if my previous comment is sent (ㆀ˘・з・˘), but thank you for reposting the translations! i thought it will be lost forever TT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not a Lizard but a Dragon 31 - 44

He's not a Lizard but a Dragon 1 - 10

He's not a Lizard but a Dragon 21 - 30